Nefeli Walking Undercover


This a post about Nefeli Liouta, one of my favorite musicians out there, one of the biggest talents Greece has ever produced (along with Nicos Galis) and one of the most beautiful human beings, that grace this world with their existence (along with Byron Theodoropoulos and Beoll Sarakinos).

We are not close friends, but one day we 'll be. Maybe I'll play some drums for her too.

Nefeli has published her first album under the "Nefeli Walking Undercover" nickname. The album title is "Τα μολύβια-κομάντος", which in English would probably be something like "Pencil-comandos". You can listen to or download the whole album here.

This is not an underground album... If some lazy, uneducated music editor-journalist labels it by using this word, don't believe a word of what he's saying. This term  has in our days evolved from just a word to a huge cloud protecting the masses from reality, honesty and sincerity. This album shows to us listeners how Greek pop music should sound. Songs, that should be filling the airwaves. And just to prove, that I'm totally serious about what I'm talking about, I swear in front of my loyal readers, that I'll find his address and personally buttfuck him all night long... And I'm not even gay. Enjoy...


Yours, Serafeim



0 σχόλια: Post a Comment