I'm back mothafuckas


My neglected blog is always there for me. Been really busy. Been sleeping for three hours a day... 5 hour rehearsal with Dimitra Galani and Haris Alexiou. 8 hour rehearsal with Anna Vissi and the Wedding Singers... Planet of Zeus writing songs for their third album... Every day.. Add to that some serious life changes and you'll get the picture.

In the meantime I've been listening to tons of music. That's what kept me alive. Listening and digging mostly 70's psychedelic rock... Norwegian, Swedish, you name it. Listening to albums none has heard of and to artists, that don't even have a wikipedia page.

My latest addiction is Bo Hansson. Bo Hansson was a swedish musician and composer who published four instrumental albums in the 70's. One of them was inspired by Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings". Really deep shit. Enjoy...



Yours, Serafeim




Ps. This album is way ahead of its time. Tortoise sound like this nowadays.

0 σχόλια: Post a Comment