Beef


Studying my blog's statistics has helped me come to an interesting conclusion. People don't like hip-hop. And when I'm using the word hip-hop, I'm not referring to the music, that chicks dance to at hip parties in order to get laid with worthless basketball players, who think they're thugs. I'm talking about what I call real hip-hop. If Lil Wayne is new school, then I'm totally old school. I'm talking about hip-hop that grooves, has bone-breaking rhymes and makes you wanna blast your stereo.


I decided, that I'm going to continue to feature posts about hip-hop, because I have a true and genuine love for it.


Yesterday, I watched a documentary called Beef. It's a documentary about beefs between famous mcs. Starting from the Busy Bee vs. Kool Moe Dee beef, that started it all, and finishing with the 50cent vs. Jarule beef. I really enjoyed this movie. Here's the trailer. Enjoy... 



Yours, Serafeim







Ps. This post is dedicated to my good friend Orestis Falireas, with whom I share the same genuine love and childish enthusiasm about hip-hop.

0 σχόλια: Post a Comment